Duration: ca. 50 minutes │Minimum age: 6 years
Price: Adults: 29 € │Children (up to 14 years, accompanied): 15 €
Start: every hour from 10:30 to 14:30
In the peaked season and when there are more visitors the tours start in shorter intervals
No advance booking necessary
For groups of 20 people or more, please book in advance using our request form.
For organizational reasons it is possible that only the Extended Tour or only the Basic Tour can be booked on site.
- 10 m long icicles & bizarre ice formations
- deepest research shaft in a glacier worldwide
- Glacial lake 30 m below the ski slope
- ice chapel, discovery hall, anniversery hall, bridge crevice
- Tux giant (legendary figure)
- Tunnel "branching west system”
- Research laboratory