The Nature Ice Palace is located at about 3,220 m above sea level. It is much more strenuous to do everyday things at such an altitude. Our guides are there for you and will take care of your well-being.
Accordingly, you should meet the following characteristics to be able to visit the Nature Ice Palace:
- be adventurous and inquisitive
- be physically fit and mobile
- be able to walk the 200 m long way to the entrance of the Nature Ice Palace and back, half of the way is downhill (or uphill after the tour)
- be free of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
- be able to climb ladders (up to 1,5 m long)
- not suffer from claustrophobia
- be 6 years old or able to fulfill the above without the help of others
- Babies and toddlers are also not allowed to visit the natures ice palace on the arm of a parent or in a carrier.